Monday, June 11, 2007

blog attack

I have been attacked here. It was one thing when I started getting comment spam. Now, I have someone who's responding to posts with "DOUCHEBAG" and variations thereof. I wouldn't mind so much if they (1) had anything to do with the posts, (2) had any real reason with which I could debate, or (3) were clever in someway. As is, I'm just kind of puzzled as to the point of these anonymous and uninteresting attacks. They have been deleted.

If you want to insult me, I'm all for it...just please do so in a relatively clever and relevant way, please.

1 comment:

themikedubose said...

Also...I've set the blog to where it no longer allows anonymous posts. I just don't have the time to run around deleting "DOUCHEBAG" comments on 8 posts a day.

So now, only Blogger members can comment. Blogger is free, and I don't get spam from them, so it's safe.