Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Onion is killing it

Oh, I love The Onion. They have a way of hitting the perfect spot in my morbid humor brain lobe. They have been particularly awesome today. I thought about linking to every single article I loved, but that would be the entire site. Here are my favorites so far today:
  1. Hubble Telescope Discovers Giant Amelia Earhart Statue on Distant Planet shows they don't have to be political to make me do a spit take. The headline's funny enough, but the photo is awesome.
  2. This is not to say that giant biting political commentary which somehow perfectly straddles the line between being funny and being way too real to be funny isn't their forte. See: Scott Walker Watches Candidates Emerge Shaken from GOP's Female Experience Simulator.
This is exactly what I need as I try to adjust to the new semester.

No comments: