Sunday, December 20, 2009

The War on X-mas

Since it's been a while, I've decided to make a new mixed drink. Because of the time of the year, I call it (with apologies to Futurama)"The War on X-Mas." Here's how it rolls:

  • Fill up a pint glass with ice.
  • Squeeze in 1/2 of a lemon.
  • Add 1/2 measure of strawberry liquor.
  • Add 1/2 measure of peppermint schnapps.
  • Add a full measure of Meyer's dark rum.
  • Top off with fresh squeezed orange juice.
  • Stir, resist the urge to add a sissified umbrella.

This beverage is best enjoyed while watching football and planning out tomorrow's spree while trying to ignore the increased level of credit debt.

2 comments:

Wordstained said...

So does this mean you don't have your X-mas shopping done?

themikedubose said...

Nah, I'm done, but the damn sales are just too good to resist. I'm buying me a Wii game!