Thursday, July 07, 2005

random update

No artistic writing, no order, no logic.

So Lori and I were going to see Hall & Oates play at the Zoo on Monday, but it was postponed. I thought about a long post using as many puns as I could from their songs (example: I guess one of them saw Toledo on the schedule and thought "I can't go for that (no can do)") but couldn't bring myself to do it.

Finally forced myself to do some work on the book revision plan, and I think I have a way to make it "saleable." I hope to have it ready to show to my glorious advisor on Monday or so, but we'll see how it pans out.

We've found out that the BG produce supplier to the good area restaurants is open to retail customers, so I've been going there. Fresh produce makes all the difference...it makes cooking easy when you have good stuff.

Been planning out how I'm going to decorate my new office in my head. It's so nice to have a home base to work out of.

My darling wife is home for lunch, so I'm going to sit with her. More posting as ideas come.

No comments: